chinghoe.co.cc

freecrm

Reaction score
IE7

gif on top left corner should have dithered edges - looks poor with alpha channel.

I would apply a different page bgcolorso that your container bgcolor is different from the page bg color.

Nav menu continer div appears to have a margin on left of about 20 pixels - is this deliberate?

In the nav menu, there is a small "s" above and below the "links" link - in blue - underlined - what are these for?

The on-hover css cursor changes to "text editing style" which is weird.

Main content div could do with being 100% width

There is a conflict between font style of your logo and the font of main body, which I would recommend you change.

Be careful of using white text - this doesn't print correctly

lordskid

Reaction score
Thanks for that. I would look into it. I really don't know how it would look like in IE browsers.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Doing these write-ups is the death of me. As I don't really know the machines that well I am only a webpage designer. But nobody is providing me with any details or information regarding the said products. So I have to see a catalog that is outdated and never updated. Some are just flyers and don't contain much info. So I am blurting out things that I really don't know. Thanks for the patience though.
Heh.

Anyway, The design look okay, I did find some bugs here and there (missing pages, etc.), so there is some work to do.

I'm using FireFox 3.0.4

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
FF3.

Looks fine other than I think you should make the page background color black instead of white.

lordskid

Reaction score
I also liked it black but I was experimenting on other colors... But I think black it is. :) Thanks for reviewing my site. It seems though that there are some problems with IE especially if you use <span> tags inside <a href> tags. hence the text edit cursor as pointed out by freecrm. Although I cannot locate the small 's'. I am still looking....

lordskid

Reaction score
I still cannot find that. I recently installed windows again on top of my linux just to test the page. but I cannot find the said 's' or 'nks'.

freecrm

Reaction score
Screen dump attached...

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 18