Votes: 190 83.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Email was sent to everyone who had one registered with cPanel. Everyone SHOULD have one ;)

-Corey

motokruisers

Reaction score
ok my site is back up again. ill backup all my stuff in the cpanel. when is the D-day where your going to wipe out the account? so i give my forum members a heads up. how come when i download my public html in ftp it gives me an error about half way thru the download? anyone know?

Last edited:

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Corey said:
Email was sent to everyone who had one registered with cPanel. Everyone SHOULD have one ;)

-Corey
didnt get one and had an email reigtsered with cpanel.... :coolugh:

uhummm im feelling annoyed... been 4 months now... keep logging in nice and clean .... and had ads... had everything ....

ALL GONE :wtcslap:

two4one

Reaction score
i too didn't get any email till now(i use gmail account). and my email is registered with cpanel.

even to backup am unable to get into my cpanel from over a week now.

http://two4one.x10hosting.com

hosting IP:70.85.87.52

Last edited:

motokruisers

Reaction score
I just have a quick question when i do backup everything all the registerd forum member will still be there right? or will they have to register again?

Last edited:

two4one

Reaction score
motokruisers said:
I just have a quick question when i do backup everything all the registerd forum member will still be there right? or will they have to register again?
actually forum member information will be in its database , so when you backup all ,it includes databases too.when you restore you get as is before the backup.

brycepsx

Reaction score
I got an email saying my account was inactife and gave me a link to recativate it then i got an error when i clicked on it... so it looks like i have to recreate mine any way

kouhi

Reaction score
I think you should go with option 1 because it would be the quickest method, anyone with a respectable website hosted by you should be able to make full backups on their own but you could also post a small tutorial

eclipse

Reaction score
I don't really want to lose my site at this point. I'm trying to setup a new site to replace the old one. My new site will be wiki-based but the exact idea won't be given out. I voted for option 2 but Option 3 is OK. Option 1 is absolutely not OK with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.