Chopin and Boru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Currently Chopin and Boru are both experiencing some issues with disk space. We are working to resolve these issues and apologize for the inconvenience. During this time there may be intermittent access to cPanel and your websites.

I will post updates shortly.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Update:

Chopin's disk space has been freed but the server requires a reboot to re-sync the disk space statistics before the server will be fully operational again. It's currently rebooting and updates will be posted when ready.

Boru is still having issues and we are looking deeper into the root cause of the problem. Updates for this server will be posted shortly.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Chopin should be back online and serving requests, if you notice a major issue with this server please notify us by creating a new support ticket.

Boru is still being looked into (doesn't seem it likes us poking around while its disk is full)

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm aware of the slow loading. This is caused by the high load on the server. It's updating a bunch of stuff and resyncing some things by the looks. It should settle down shortly.

As for Boru, i think it's locked up almost. Going to try something different.

Reaction score
Oh wait, that's also a possibility... I thought he just missed my post :facepalm:...

Oh well, guess I just gotta be patient...

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry about the delay, no estimate. I'm literally searching every file on Boru to find the largest files to see what's causing it. It's taking hours. I am working on it i assure you.

emmanual75

Reaction score
Currently Chopin and Boru are both experiencing some issues with disk space. We are working to resolve these issues and apologize for the inconvenience. During this time there may be intermittent access to cPanel and your websites.

I will post updates shortly.

Thanks for being on top of things! :)

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As an update to this. Chopin is confirmed to be working correctly.

Boru is still undergoing the issue. We're working our best to track down where the disk space has gone. Every normal method of fixing this issue has been exhausted and i am now running a command to scan the whole server for its largest files. This may take hours. During this time i am going to close this topic to keep it clean. Please refrain from posting support requests until further notice.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
All servers are functioning as normal and serving requests. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.