Chopin update give me pagerank 8 (fake PR)

danprobo

Reaction score
Before Chopin update, my site PR is 3 but after Chopin update my pagerank is 8, check this. I don't know but it seems when the website down for one or two days it redirect to height PR site (maybe only the search engine robot).

PR 8 is crazy :), anybody facing similar issue like me? In a few days or weeks I think it will back to original PR. Anybody know how to make valid a forged PR? PR 8 is great :)

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
For the people who buy it, it will look real... ;)

AHH YES...its a great way to make money I must say, I am pretty positive people can create 1 simple site a day and sell it for about $ 300.00 to their local contractor, who has no idea what a site is. Just add in a couple of white lies, or not-full truth-related sentences and you've got yourself a sale....

Heck, just sell the same design to contractors all over the state. : ) You would be surprised how much money you can make, hahah If I only had some simple html experience....if you like download some free templates, edit them enough so that it can legally be called your design and BAM...you've got $ 300.00 a sale, 30 contractors in your city, is $ 9,000.00....there you go, you can retire if ......you.....

MAKE A SITE that sells the same script over and over AGAIN....and make 9k a month!!! What an idea!!! (NOTE: I am serious simple math says so).

Last edited: