chopin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpilmore

Reaction score
any news on the update as the status page hasnt been updated for 17 hours.
im not moaning or anything, just wondering how much longer things are going to take :)

x10 do a great job!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Last edited:

dpilmore

Reaction score
Chopin transfers finished earlier this morning, we found out during our verification that about 2,000 accounts were not transferred properly even though cPanel shows that they were. The only way to fix this is to terminate the 2,000 accounts and re-copy them. Unfortunately this is going to take some time. Right now we’re terminating 3 accounts per minute with about 1,200 left as of this posting. Most likely we will not be able to start copying accounts again for another 6 hours. As always updates will be reported here.

i have already read this bit mate.
does my account fall in the 2000?

my cpanel works and everything is working except my site, i did get help the other day off cristopher who did something to my sites ip which made my site work then the transfer happened, i was wondering if it could be the ip thing again?

Last edited:

tomasvv

Reaction score
i have already read this bit mate.
does my account fall in the 2000?

my cpanel works and everything is working except my site, i did get help the other day off cristopher who did something to my sites ip which made my site work then the transfer happened, i was wondering if it could be the ip thing again?

Similar here too, I can connect to my account panel, but can't connect to my Cpanel (Login attempt failed), can't connect via FTP and website is not working :(
So I suppose I am one of those 2000 unlucky ones.
Hopefully thing will be fixed soon.

Last edited:

satyadeep.1991

Reaction score
Similar here too, I can connect to my account panel, but can't connect to my Cpanel (Login attempt failed), can't connect via FTP and website is not working :(
So I suppose I am one of those 2000 unlucky ones.
Hopefully thing will be fixed soon.

mine is on chopin
my website shows a x10hosting 404 error message

and when i login to cpanel this shows
Code:
"[a  fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]"

i am even unable to login to my ftp server
am i in that 2000 unlucky ones?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Who ever is on account not transferred list are not unlucky ones. Just It takes little more time thats it. Your data is intact just not transferred properly. The admins are working and They have to do it manually. So have some patience.

eleljrk

Reaction score
Well. When they say it's going to take 6 hours, and now it's 24 hours, it's something wrong. I hope nothing went wrong with the new transfer and some files are gone. I'll guess it's all back tomarrow.. We will see.. :)

dpilmore

Reaction score
i CAN connect to cpanel but not ftp, and i cant connect to my site.

Last edited:

PicTech1

Reaction score
Hoping my site goes back up....I'm losing money daily.... Im on Chopin and the update says there should be no downtime but my site has been down for days....

pythondev

Reaction score
I been waiting 2 days now for a contract. my site was initially working.. then deleted again.. Important emails and contracts were literally lost. I check the status almost every hour or so, no updates.

Is very frustrating to say the least.

very least could be a minor update on status since it is already way past the initial expectations of the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.