CJ's Hobbies

cjtwowheels65

Reaction score
Please have a look at my site and let me know what you think.

CJ's Hobbies is an online RC RTF Plane and Parts supplier located within the Niagara Region, in Ontario Canada.

It's PhP based, 100% custom coding. HTML Template by Ossoba Studio.

www.cjshobbies.com

Thanks,

CJ.

Last edited:

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Relatively decent site, good layout and functional.

Perhaps a little slow to load, probably due to the TinyMCE editor javascript.

Also noticed stray HTML tags inside the META tags (see below). Not an SEO expert myself so cannot say if they are going to cause problems.
HTML:
<meta content="<p>rc, radio controlled, airplane, park flyer, electric, hobbies, cjshobbies, fly, aerobatics, loop, roll, inverted, knife edge, sale, fun, air, art-tech, mustang, jet, edf, f-18, cessna, j-3, piper cub, brushless, li-po, 2.4ghz, 4 channel, 6 channel, scale, warbird, niagara, st. catharines, niagara falls, thorold, welland, hamilton, oakville, toronto, gta, ontario, floats, float plane</p>" name="keywords">
<meta content="<p>Welcome to CJ's Hobbies! We have what you need to make flying fun!</p> <p>And having fun is what we are all about! Giving you the best possible price with honest and caring service. We want you to be up in the air and having fun as much as we<strong></strong> do! That's why every customer is treated like a new customer, everytime. Have an issue? Need help with a product? Drop us a line and we will be sure to get back to you with an answer as soon as we can.</p> <p>Here at CJ's, we are all park flyers. We all work day jobs and know that free time is hard to come by and take every chance we can to get out there and fly. Having that plane in the back of your car means flying anytime and almost anywhere. When we aren't working, we're promoting this great hobby by putting time and effort into sharing it with others. Programs like CJ's Young Pilots, a local youth group program created by CJ's Hobbies that's giving children with an interest, access to the ho</p>" name="description">

v4xde

Reaction score
yep. title slow to read.
but, overall very nice ecommerce site.
V

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Decent site.
But still under construction on certain pages like "CJ's Young Pilots Program" etc.
I think it is going on the same lines as http://www.bananahobby.com/ as ecommerce of both these sites is similar in nature.
While the competition is when the variety of products offered, the site can put some future models and offer discount coupans through the site.
Also a registration for customer partners will help getting feedback about the products.

Last edited: