co.cc down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

singingingtelegrams

Reaction score
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this..but is anyone else having problems w/ their co.cc domains today? Both of mine won't redirect, and under "status" one of mine says 'examination' the other 'allowed' (nothing violating their TOS on either site). I thought this was the problem but when I tried to go to any otherco.cc domain listed in their directory most weren't working either.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
my co.cc is working perfect,if u setup is new it might take 24-48 hours for propagation

singingingtelegrams

Reaction score
Weird..well I've had both domains for a week or so, so it isn't new registration issue. What is your URL? Mine is collage.co.cc and artworking.co.cc ... will you check to see if mine are working?

porizer

Reaction score
the .co.cc dns thing has slowed down to snails pace but still works if you wait a few days.

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
Weird..well I've had both domains for a week or so, so it isn't new registration issue. What is your URL? Mine is collage.co.cc and artworking.co.cc ... will you check to see if mine are working?
i tried ur both url but not loading...
Did u point ur name servers to x10

singingingtelegrams

Reaction score
They just redirect to my x10 site..I was a little confused about the nameservers thing. It seems any co.cc site I search for on google won't load, so I'm guessing its just an issue w/ their server.

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

These r the 2 nameservers.You can put this is Name Server Section from co.cc control panel
Try this or u wll have to wait

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
artworking.co.cc not working.
collage.co.cc working.

Are the two hosted on co.cc as framesets with the content on x10hosting? In that case, the problem is with co.cc which is not connected with x10hosting.

singingingtelegrams

Reaction score
Why do my problems always get resolved as I'm posting? Magically, the redirection is working again. The redirect does use framsets..what is the benefit of using nameservers? will my URLS show up as "collage.co.cc/contac.php" etc?

Thanks for all of your help!

nastus

Reaction score
Its odd because my co.cc site has been acting up every since i registered it 2 days ago! I have yet to figure out this problem really :/ Its such a pain when your site is up for 5 minutes then down for 5 hours everytime! :smileysad:

Regards, Nastus
Edit:
Wow its still down! This sucks big time as ive been having issues all day :/ Has to be a problem with co.cc because i can use my cpanel just fine... wish I knew a domain that wasnt so unreliable!

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please contact co.cc for issues pertaining to co.cc. Seeing that this isn't an x10hosting support issue, can an admin please close this thread?

nastus

Reaction score
Please contact co.cc for issues pertaining to co.cc. Seeing that this isn't an x10hosting support issue, can an admin please close this thread?

FYI co.cc has no real support, you can try to contact them but you wont get a reply ive tried it before! Not only that I have yet to find ay kind of support forum for it aswell, so we have to find out answers somewhere. Its not x10hostings problem yes, but we are asking in a free hosting support category which means we are looking for help not really asking to submit some kind of ticket. So dont say that this should be closed when we are helping eachother.

Regards, Nastus

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The issue is with .co.cc some domains seem to be having issues with showing up as pointing to our nameservers, unfortunately i tried to contact them but they didn't reply to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.