Code changes not showing on frontend.

rgvirtuo

Reaction score
My code changes are not showing on the website. Does x10hosting saves it on a cache somewhere? It's been a week since i changed a portion of my code. Yet it doesn't show on web.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you change by editing in directadmin, or by uploading on ftp?

If the later, are you using your domain or the server as host, if the later have you updated to the new hostname?

Do you have a custom domain for which you do not use our nameservers? If so you would need to update at the place of DNS to the new IP of your server, which is: 198.91.81.11

romance2

Reaction score
I have similar problem. Since they changed cpanel, the code I ftp up doesn't appear. Did they change host addresses too?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have been using the server address as host, then yes, the new sever does have a new hostname as well.
In your case that would be: x14.x10hosting.com

photoguy

Reaction score
I found this thread and currently have the same problem @x15.

Pages seem to be cached, and some never show my changes.

I'll check here for an answer of I don't see the new version if my pages on the website.

Thank you.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I found this thread and currently have the same problem @x15.

Pages seem to be cached, and some never show my changes.

I'll check here for an answer of I don't see the new version if my pages on the website.

Thank you.
in case you haven't seen it, this pose is over 2 years old. it is unlikely support staff will see it.
your best bet is to create a new post in the free support section.

support may be a little faster using the discord service as official support doesn't frequently check posts.
especially older posts that have already been answered.