Coders I need your help

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Coders if you can help me code something please PM me! I will pay you in points and all that, more info. if you PM me.

Thanks.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
what language do you want anything coded in? I'd guess it would give you a better chance to get someone to do it for you if you give a little more information

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you need done?

Swiblet

Reaction score
Helloooooooooooooo? What do you want us to do?!

~~Ben

xprtweb

Reaction score
Unless MicrotechXP says more or something different, we assume it's "bump" he wants coded ;) whatever that is. :d

Anyway, waiting for a little more info ....

Slothie

Reaction score
Its not like noone's interested. Its like there isn't a description of what has to be done or what are the rewards etc :p

deadimp

Reaction score
I could help design something with data management and some sort of user panel using Thacmus.
I'm not sure how much I'll be able to work on it, but I can guide you through it if you like.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Well, what need to get done is the setting up of the user controls, the user and admin panel, and getting their info. onto the Gamertag image.

You will be coder on the staff and you will get credits on x10 for now. Latter on there might be more as this is all I have to offer.

mattura

Reaction score
Well plenty of people want to help, but they don't know what you want.
Maybe you don't know exactly what you want?!
You need to have a design and a reason for everything before you start to write code.
It seems to me you have a bunch of random scripts, a forum and a copyright notice. What is the content?

deaddevil

Reaction score
Plz be specific, don't bump...we may be able to help
Tell us the language, content and what's required?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Like I said, I am trying to make a gamertag website, where PS3 owners will be able to put in their gamertag and choose their games, ID, Images, and BG's. Then they can post it on websites and show people what games they have, what version of the PS3 they have, etc.

What else do you need to know?

Slothie

Reaction score
An example of what a gamertag is for the unenlightened would be nice.

Do you have a database of games? And the images and backgrounds image sets?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I have all the images, gamer cards etc. ready, I just need to get this coded. To see one go to http//www.mygamercard.net/