Coming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

clareto

Reaction score
Well, I must say this: x10hosting is by far the best hosting service i've found. Notice I'm not saying 'the best free hosting service'. I'm saying 'The best hosting service'.

I'm not so active in forums due to time reasons (and also because I'm not so fluent with words as I am with code ;) ). But I would like to return x10hosting what it have given me. So if anything is needed, I would be glad to bring my help. Humm, I really dont understand all the x10cash stuff, and I dont care about it. Just... what must I do, boss?

Last edited:

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
Thank you, x10hosting FTW. I wonder if the copy, x10host, is still around. lol Great site, got a little scared when I saw front page like down. Keep up the great work! :D

t2t2t

Reaction score
Thank you, x10hosting FTW. I wonder if the copy, x10host, is still around.

It's still there...

Good luck with all updates, Corey. Maybe x10hosting could become more international and allow more languages on sites.

azntechguy

Reaction score
Sounds good Corey and the rest of the x10 staff! Keep up the great work, and don't hesitate to ask if we, the members, can help you in your tasks!

mostafa1

Reaction score
Good Going. Expecting and wishing Great changes. Keep up Good work Bro !

Casasc

Reaction score
Sounds good!

I can't wait til you guys re-open registrations

Hope everything goes well

MSchumacher1

Reaction score
HI guys... once again proving that x10 is the best...Fact!
thanks for all your hard work Corey & crew, the new changes sound good.

Goran

Reaction score
Heh thx Corey for all that you do for us and for me! If isn't you and x10 i never have a good hosting! I realy appreciate whole help and all i can say the largest gift from x10 for me is to stay on this hosting and one day when i have a yob to take a pay hosting and give you back oll that you give to me! ONE MORE TIME THX YOU LOT

freaky

Reaction score
Great to hear some good changes are comming to x10. I've allways been with x10 from the start. Are the free hostings going to be reset or deleted with the update?

Chris Z

Reaction score
[offtopic]You've been with x10hosting from the beginning? Looks like you just signed up like 6 months ago :p[/offtopic]. No, the current hosting accounts will remain, but the backend will be different, so we will have a new site design and probably new ways to modify and access your account.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Everything will probably be transfered. No need to worry. :)

freaky

Reaction score
[offtopic]You've been with x10hosting from the beginning? Looks like you just signed up like 6 months ago :p[/offtopic]. No, the current hosting accounts will remain, but the back end will be different, so we will have a new site design and probably new ways to modify and access your account.

This isn't my first forum account. My other hosting was messed up so I had to sign up with another one, so I ended up making a new forum account because it wouldn't let me change my cpanel linking, but it is great to see that x10 is gonna go through some good changes. Thanks and GOOD LUCK to people that are working on v3.

Status
Not open for further replies.