Coming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

valor

Reaction score
Keep up the excelent work Corey! .. Looking forward to the new changes today ^.-

nol888

Reaction score
Hm, since it is very close to May 1, do you have a estimated time?

Theotherside

Reaction score
Sounds good! This host is really growing, I recall when it's members were countable :)
-The Other Side

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
For those who didn't see the other thread, I've delayed the release about a week to finish up some last minute things. Even though we could release it and it SHOULD work, we've learned from experience to double, triple and quadruple check things before releasing them.

I am taking sign-ups over PM, please read the other thread in the news if you want to sign up for hosting and do not want to wait the extra week until relaunch.

Thanks,
-Corey

eu_soleil

Reaction score
ok, i`ll wait, i'm using iespana, and it's very bad... XD, i'm a little desperate, i need a change, XD!!!

Shadow121

Reaction score
Sooo... it is.... May 14th and V3 isn't up yet :(

And idea when it will be up?

EDIT: NVM I just saw the reason -_- tis to early in the morning for me.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Sooo... it is.... May 14th and V3 isn't up yet :(

And idea when it will be up?

Probably when they have it ready? ... Sorry, but it seems that Corey and staff will open v3 when they feel v3 is ready for public use. As Corey stated above, they are wanting to make sure that things are operational to the best of their ability to cause the least amount of stress on the public that will use it. :)

Equiflux

Reaction score
Wowzers, I like the new Cpanel Update, and I like how we'll be able to have personalized ads. I kind of think having a link to pcriot as an ad defeats the purpose of it existing at all, I mean my school has already blocked it because a lot of people in my classes go to forums(Through my intro page) to play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.