Computer Aptitude Test

deepak.as79

Reaction score
want to check your aptitude in computer? here is a free site which check your computer aptitude within minutes.
This test is scientifically validated. It contains 5 sections and a total of 25 questions. The total time allowed is 30 minute.

Let's go to http://www.computeraptitude.com/ and post your result here!
:cool:

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
22 out of 25
88%
Rating: Excellent

I guess I've still go some learning to do.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Total score: 21 out of 25, 84%

Had a hard time on Sequences, pretty sure thats where all of my problems were.
[/FONT]

azntechguy

Reaction score
Mistake #1 from the CAT guys: Some of us don't have landline phones which matches our physical address of residence.

FAIL!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll probably check this out once I start getting ready for college, which will be sometime next year. That way, I'll know where I'm headed which is seeming to be point at computers anyways.

onyxmoron

Reaction score
Am I the only person who has a problem with having to enter all kinds of personal information just to take a "quiz"?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Am I the only person who has a problem with having to enter all kinds of personal information just to take a "quiz"?

Nope. I'm just like that. Typically every online quiz I've seen let you jump into there.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

Nope.

My listed name doesn't exist, the address has the wrong zipcode and is a different residence than my own, the phone numbers are for the local police and fire department (in that order), and the email is a throw-away email address I use for anything I don't care about.

Think the only 'real' information they got is it was actually me answering the quiz :)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nope.

My listed name doesn't exist, the address has the wrong zipcode and is a different residence than my own, the phone numbers are for the local police and fire department (in that order), and the email is a throw-away email address I use for anything I don't care about.

Think the only 'real' information they got is it was actually me answering the quiz :)

Yup, similar to what I did, there's no way I'd give them all my info. just like that.