Confirm account setup for shuttle.co.cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewjbaker

Reaction score
Hi,

I receive the following error message when logging into x10hosting.com's account system...

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com

As per the final paragraph, would you kindly inform me of the status of my account.

Thank you,

Andrew J. Baker

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi andrewjbaker,

As your forum account is not linked to your hosting account. To know the details we require your cpanel username. Please provide it.

andrewjbaker

Reaction score
As far as I can recall, my cpanel account name is andrewjbaker.

Oh, many thanks for the swift response BTW. :)
Edit:
Come to think of it gsonline... it might have been andrewjb.

Ta, Andy.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
It is not what is you cpanel name is? As the hosting is terminated, The account manager or above means admins can see the logs. So they can tell what happened to your account?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I found no record of that user name.

When did you sign up for it? I noted that your join date for the forums are recent so I'm thinking setup of your hosting account could have failed, in which case you'd need to sign up again.

Have you ever been able to access hosting account?

andrewjbaker

Reaction score
I signed up for the account this morning... maybe three hours ago.

The e-mail for x10Hosting Account Email Confirmation‏ arrived in my mailbox at 10:15.

And nope, I've never been able to access my hosting account. :-(

Thx.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
were you able to confirm the e-mail address?

After confirming the e-mail it takes a little bit before the account is actually created.

andrewjbaker

Reaction score
Hmm... yeah, I did manage to confirm the e-mail address.

I can't log into the x10hosting.com Account System Login. I enter my user name and password, click 'login to account system', then I receive an error message that begins...

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

My account user name (when I originally signed up) was andrewjb. I can't, obviously, re-register as previously suggested cos' I'm told that my e-mail address is already in use.

There's an entry on the x10: Getting Started post that reads:

{Q} It's asking me to link my account when I sign-in.
{A} Your account has not officially been created yet, this could be because you did not confirm it either, try requesting the confirmation again: http://x10hosting.com/hosting/resendconfirmation

But I've tried to access the re-send confirmation link and it doesn't appear to be active.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
pm me the following and I'll set it manually for you as something seem to have gone bad, normally there's a link even though the hosting is not fully created.

cPanel name:
contact e-mail:
domain:
mark here that you agree to the TOS ( )

Status
Not open for further replies.