here is my connection line:
/*# FileName="Connection_php_mysql.htm"
# Type="MYSQL"
# HTTP="true"*/
$hostname_rockstar_Connect = "chopin.x10hosting.com";
$database_rockstar_Connect = "coogee_rockstar";
$username_rockstar_Connect = "coogee_coogee";
$password_rockstar_Connect = "xxxxxxxx";
$rockstar_Connect = mysql_connect($hostname_rockstar_Connect, $username_rockstar_Connect, $password_rockstar_Connect) or trigger_error(mysql_error(),E_USER_ERROR);

here is the error i get
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 in /home/coogee/public_html/Rockstar/Connections/rockstar_Connect.php on line 9

Fatal error: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 in /home/coogee/public_html/Rockstar/Connections/rockstar_Connect.php on line 9

COULD YOU PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT I AM DOING WRONG IF ANYTHING. i REMEMBER HAVING NO PROBLEMS WHEN I UPLOADED MY LAST DATABASE AND BASICALLY I DID THE SAME FOR THIS.

hezuo

Reaction score
I'm currently having the same problem. Maybe the servers are being maintained, but I just don't know for sure. I hope staff members can tell us what's happening.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Coogeebear,

Please try settings the host to "localhost" rather than chopin.x10hosting.com

Hezuo for your issue:

The server you are on (lotus) is currently being transferred to a knew server with a new configuration.

These issues should be resolved after the transfers have been completed. If you see that the transfers are complete and the error is still happening, then you should create a new support ticket letting us know. You can see the status of the transfers here: http://status.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.