Cool simple file sharing site - File.vc

x32admin

Reaction score
Just discovered this site and I believe it other file hosts should take note.

The site does not have any pop ups or intruding ads.

Does not having a waiting time.

Does not limit the amount of uploads or downloads.

Does not delete your file after X amount of days.

So, check it out, spread the name, and lets see if we can get other hosts to follow suite.

http://file.vc/

Last edited:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Good Site.
But legalities are to be considered while uploading files.Will this site log in all IP addresses of the uploaders.

x32admin

Reaction score
no ads? lets see how long it can stay alive...

Advertisements on download page which I assume is generating the revenue to keep is running.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Good Site.
But legalities are to be considered while uploading files.Will this site log in all IP addresses of the uploaders.

Most web servers by default log requests made. I assume if a subpoena was issued that they would have to hand over relevant log files.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
@myshareprogramming70: The website that x32admin posted is not hosted on x10Hosting, nor is it associated with x10Hosting in any way. As far as I am aware it is not against the forum rules to post file hosting websites, but it is against the Terms of Service for any website hosted x10Hosting to offer file hosting.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
@myshareprogramming70: The website that x32admin posted is not hosted on x10Hosting, nor is it associated with x10Hosting in any way. As far as I am aware it is not against the forum rules to post file hosting websites, but it is against the Terms of Service for any website hosted x10Hosting to offer file hosting.

Dead-i is correct; first thing I did when I saw this topic was to check that actually :) Only part that wouldn't be allowed is linking to an illegal file hosted on their site - long as it's 1) A legal file, and 2) not in violation of the x10 TOS, we're golden.

Last edited: