*cough* kaspersky sucks.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Kaspersky is also THE best for searching in archives like RARs and ZIPs.

~~ Ben

Cowen

Reaction score
Nod32 > ALL

It never bothers me yet it catches all the viruses from various things.

I have a "version" that gives me free automatic lifetime updates... :biggrin:

Swiblet

Reaction score
=0 Wow, I wonder how you got THAT. xD Same for Avast with me. Avast>all!

~~Ben

N4rk0

Reaction score
If some features slow down your pc , u can simply disable them ;) . An AV is a good av if it can find viruses , and i know for sure that avg and avast are not better than kaspersky, and now that kaspersky has heuristic it's as good as nod32 maybe also better...

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
MOD32 SAME THING happens.. I probably have to set settings. MOD32 internet=no work.

crypticlogic

Reaction score
I went from NOD32 to Kaspersky. On my laptop, I notice it has caused some lagging and high CPU usage (especially when watching Youtube videos). Does anyone else have that problem on a not-so-powerful computer?

I don't know if it has to do with the AV change or not. I also upgraded my Zone Alarm at that time *shrug*
Kaspersky doesn't seem to like youtube very much. Someone else went to my site at http://thecrypticcode.blogspot.com and Laspersky pop-up with a phishing warning saying my site was attempting to gain personal info. Funny all I have on my site is a few blog post,Youtube and Hulu.com vids. Of couarse I also have ad's from Google,Amazon,and commission junction. thats it oh and a weather bug. There is nothing that could be running bad scripts. Kaspersky must really suck!!!!! I'm glad I don't have hardly any prob's with virus and such, thanks to Stallman and Torvalds. :)

Calipe

Reaction score
Kaspersky doesn't seem to like youtube very much. Someone else went to my site at http://thecrypticcode.blogspot.com and Laspersky pop-up with a phishing warning saying my site was attempting to gain personal info. Funny all I have on my site is a few blog post,Youtube and Hulu.com vids. Of couarse I also have ad's from Google,Amazon,and commission junction. thats it oh and a weather bug. There is nothing that could be running bad scripts. Kaspersky must really suck!!!!! I'm glad I don't have hardly any prob's with virus and such, thanks to Stallman and Torvalds. :)
lol, that was me. I have never really have had any problems with running Kaspersky 7.0 in my laptop. Is NOD32 really good? Is it better than Kaspersky?

tittat

Reaction score
iam using kaspersky 7 with out having any issue.
But its always better to disable the parental control.

Jesse

Reaction score
I have'nt tried kaspersky yet... I stick commonly with AVG or ESET.