Could not create directory : Disk quota exceeded - Disk Space: 2.92/∞

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlx10m

Reaction score
From past few weeks I've been unable to upload nor create new files. When ever I try to create a folder or file it says
ERROR: Could not create directory "directory name" in home/intlx10m/public_html/intl.in: Disk quota exceeded
But I was upgraded to unlimited disk space about year ago and everything was good and running untill now. My cPanel still shows that disk space is ∞ and i've used up around 2.92GB. I don't understand what exactly the problem is. I've attached screenshots, please do have a look on'em. I've been keenly following Terms Of Service in order to prevent suspension. I would be grateful to you for resolving this problem.

Attachments

• x10error.png
    x10error.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 7
  • x10error1.png
    x10error1.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 6

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
one item not said in the TOS is...
x10hosting has started to enforced - a hard limit for the number of files a free-hosting account can store - which is 50,000 files or inodes (think folders + files + Email + other types)

intlx10m

Reaction score
Are you sure about that? 'cause I just deleted 600MB worth of files just to see if thats the problem!.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi intlx10m,

This is indeed the case. On our free hosting servers, all accounts are limited to 50,000 files for security reasons. You currently appear to be using 63,000 files, which is causing this error message. :)

Thank you,

intlx10m

Reaction score
That solved my issue!... Thanks guys!. You guys totally rock!. Thinking of shifting to premium plan for 3 years as my needs have gradually increased in these 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.