could some admin please add my eu-org domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

phclausx

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome. First post, and already making requests ;)

Thing is, I've been searching the boards and it would seem there's a Catch 22 related with eu.org domains. X10 wants the DNS first, and in return DNS wants the hosting first. Someone mentioned the procedure requires an admin to manually add the domain so that I can then change the DNS. Had a similar condition on a different host and it all went smooth.

The domain is currently hosted on axspace. Terrible service is on and off all the time. Right now the http part of it doesn't even resolve anymore; while ftp, mail, and cpanel work fine??? Well, if there is a way to shift the domain over here, I'd be happy to hear about it, thank you.

Regards.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi phclausx,

Yes, we can park your eu.org domain for you. Please let me know what the domain name is, and I'll add it to your account. Feel free to send me a private message if you don't want to post it publicly. ;)

Thank you,

phclausx

Reaction score
Awesome! Nothing eyes-only on the site;) Domain is phclaus.eu.org Looking forward to your next reply, thanks a lot.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I have parked the domain for you. ;)

Thank you,

phclausx

Reaction score
Most splendid! If you could just confirm /home/USERNAME/public_html/DOMAINNAME as the docroot to patch the sources, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.