Could you rate this page?

pib.rivas

Reaction score
Hey, bros. I have been working in a website. It's about a church. I'll thank u if you can rate the style . I need a ew pic in the top banner.
Give some news ideas.

The page is
www.pibrivas.exofire.net/index.html

Another question: Why when i get in this site i have to write the "../index.html" in the end. I would like to write just the domain name . How can i do that?

Thanks

Last edited:

ASPX.King

Reaction score
it looks good, i love the menu on the left (although i haven't seen what happens when you hover)
i'd center the links on the very top left

if you have an index.php file or something like that, you need to delete it

scorch94

Reaction score
Nice style, but it needs to be finished.
Anyway, you have to delete other index.* files in order to achieve that effect.

dekker

Reaction score
Well, none of the links on the side work, and additionally, did you mean "Baptist" instead of "Bautist" int he english version?

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
I personally dont like it.

anyway if you don't want to write "/index.html" make the file HTM not HTML.

cawalizer

Reaction score
so far, so good. :I I would make the bg slightly more monochromatic, but that's just me, it still looks good.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
It does look pretty good. Good luck with this! :]

gamerdude

Reaction score
6/10, no links, nice template but it is rather plain. I also think that the homepage should be en inglés, la mayor parte de nosotros americanos can' t leyó a españoles.

ASPX.King

Reaction score
Hey, bros. I have been working in a website. It's about a church. I'll thank u if you can rate the style . I need a ew pic in the top banner.

"I have been working on" meaning it's not done, of course some of the links don't work
"rate the style" not the content
"it's about a church" it's probably a spanish church, with a bunch of mexicans in there, or maybe spainish people. it doesn't need to be in english if this is true.

Sohail

Reaction score
Well seeming as half the site is messed up, i can't really review that can I, your banner looks nice and i'm guessing these buttons are going to have rollover images right, if you are then don't forget to put a script that pre-loads them, makes the best experience, apart from the blue and white i think you should get rid of the white and replace it with another colour, the footer also looks good :).

6/10

Nathan H

Reaction score
Looks nice, though http://www.pibrivas.exofire.net/images/header.gif seems to have trouble loading reliably. And in your title it says first Bautist, im assuming you mean Baptist. Maybe a change in colour when you hover over the links (When they work. Also below the links where you have a grey seperator, there is a rather nasty gap in these between the links, removing this gap would probably make the site flow better. Nice use of coluor though and a great font, (i want that font now)

like2program

Reaction score
Pretty good, but the counter makes it look a little cheesy.

EDIT:
It won't load now..?

Last edited:

VPmase

Reaction score
Its a good start, other than that lame (no offense) counter at the bottom. Add some content boxes and it might even look better.

like2program

Reaction score
Might I suggest your English section's "Welcome" be somewhere besides the middle of the page. Maybe the top?

Last edited:

delon

Banned
Reaction score
dere's nothing on your website except a nav bar which dosen't work, a home, english version and sitemap buttons are only dere, and the search looks quite ugly.

DMG Online

Reaction score
the bg is cool, and as long as it's a file in the root directory named index.htm or html your site should be viewable if you only type in the domain

kkenny

Reaction score
It looks good for a start, try adding some content and I'll rate it to see ho good the potential of the layout could be.