Could you review my site?

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested in offer a wiki about could computing and I've launched Cloud Computing Wiki. My new wiki about Cloud Computing and tech news.

Could you review it please, give me some suggestions, comments, etc. Anything you think about it =)

Thank you!

Darkmere

Reaction score
Hackers Unite ... Cloud Computing lol. Just joking. You know there are several countries trying to ban this form due to abuse by using Cloud to break into computers, store, and test personal information stolen. But any ways it looks fine just lacking in content.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hackers Unite ... Cloud Computing lol. Just joking. You know there are several countries trying to ban this form due to abuse by using Cloud to break into computers, store, and test personal information stolen. But any ways it looks fine just lacking in content.
Well, Cloud Computing it's the new trend, and maybe the future of web apps. You can see now how many companies, as Google and Apple are offering cloud services also Microsoft with their Office 360 service XD

I think it's impossible to remove the cloud computing trend from companies like those due the users want it XD

Thanks for your comments =D

Darkmere

Reaction score
Yeah you know I would like to see some positive things about it. I mean Google, Apple and Microsoft would be safe or relatively safe, but it is some of the other companies that are kind of iffy. On CNN a few months ago were stating that some people using Cloud were doing credit card fraud and the companies supplying them with the service would not remove them. So you know some cloud computing is getting a bad rap.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a very functional design and hard to fault, all it needs is the content to be added.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
the site is lacking content and the site layout is very simple and I like "simples"