Country Code Blocklisted

Zeroalbion83

Reaction score
When entering the hosting it gives me the following error:

An error has been detected and your request could not be processed.​

Please see error details below

Country Code Blocklisted​

Your country is not supported at this time. New accounts cannot be created by users from this country. Technical support team members cannot bypass this restriction. Please try again at a future date. Existing account holders, read below.
All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E277516171DC53403

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have set an exception for your account seeing as it was created before the country block was implemented.

khizerhbb

Reaction score
Dear Anna,
I created my account before the blocklist as well. I am very happy with the service and I need access to my cpanel. Kindly grant me an exception too.

I would be grateful.

Kind Regards

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear Anna,
I created my account before the blocklist as well. I am very happy with the service and I need access to my cpanel. Kindly grant me an exception too.

I would be grateful.

Kind Regards
you might need to create a new request of your own instead of posting to someone elses post.
posts that were already answered usually dont get seen by staff for a long time.

razib123

Reaction score
How can I upgrade my free hosting plan to premium as it is now "Country Code Blocklisted"?