Couple questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaygreenly

Reaction score
Hi I am new here... I will be hosting 2 domains with you and just have a couple quick questions.

So, for free hosting to stay active, I am required to log into the forums every 31 days? I just signed up and want to be sure I know the rules. As well, do I need to manually link my hosting account with my forum account some how to ensure I do not get suspended?

Thank you and merry xmas.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
When you sign up for the hosting account, it'll ask for your forum details. Just fill it in with your existing forum account. This will link your forum account with your hosting account.

And yes. With a free account, it's required of you to login and visit the forums at least once every 31 days to stay active. No posting is required in this though.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you don't like to login every 31 day, you could buy the 1 year inactivity timer for $3 under the UCP here at the forums

jaygreenly

Reaction score
I ended up buying the $3.00 extended timer and the 2.99 double your storage and bandwidth. What a great deal when you consider other hosting offers. I probably didn't need the extra space or bandwidth but, if I don't use it, it's a well earned donation. The support I have received already through these forums is well worth $6.00 US.

Thanks again X10

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I ended up buying the $3.00 extended timer and the 2.99 double your storage and bandwidth. What a great deal when you consider other hosting offers. I probably didn't need the extra space or bandwidth but, if I don't use it, it's a well earned donation. The support I have received already through these forums is well worth $6.00 US.

Thanks again X10

We are glad that you like x10 services.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Thanks again X10

Hi jaygreenly,

Now that all your questions have been answered, I am going to close this support thread to mark it as resolved. If you need more help or have any additional questions, feel free to create a new support ticket.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.