cPAnel Access not possible - Co.CC Domain not workling

Status
Not open for further replies.

notebookbatteryinfo

Reaction score
Hello

I found out the webspace is available, but my co.cc domain does not work. The error text at
http://www.batteryinfo.co.cc/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

-----------------------------------
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@batteryinfo.co.cc

It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:
The IP address has changed.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
The site may have been moved to a different server.

If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.
-----------------------------------

Then I tried to change / set my domain settings I tried to log into cPanel. On my accounts detail page I'm still pointed to "fris". When I understand your announcements the server fris is not available anymore and all accounts were placed on other servers.

I hope you can help me

Best regards

T.Michel

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

You are still showing on the fris server because our back end system hasn't synced yet. Can you please tell me how that domain is attached to your account as i cannot see it added anywhere for your account.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I am not seeing any addon domains attached here, can you please try re-add it in cPanel. Let me know if you get any errors.

notebookbatteryinfo

Reaction score
I am not seeing any addon domains attached here, can you please try re-add it in cPanel. Let me know if you get any errors.
Currently I do not have access to cPanel since my account is still "mapped" to fris (see screenshot). And you're right the co.cc domain is currently not listed in my account settings....

Attachments

• account.png
    account.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

notebookbatteryinfo

Reaction score
I can log into cPanel now and tried to add a new Addon domain but I get an error that my domain batteryinfo.co.cc is already configured.

Error text:
There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details
Error from park wrapper: batteryinfo.co.cc is already configured.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Sir you should be able to add it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.