Cpanel differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone103

Reaction score
I was wondering what the differences between the cpanel that comes with Adfree and Adenhanced are. You see, if it is a simple matter of accessibility then I am sold, and signing up for the corporate ad-enhanced. However, if it is a matter of functionality, then I need to know what has changed.

It is important that the vast majority of the features that I have access to are the same as when I was on the adfree plan for a while.

If possible, a list of all the changes made from version to version would be nice.

I already checked www.cpanel.net for a changelog, and was unable to find one.

Cyclone103

Reaction score
It said in the signup that one plan is running cpanel 10+, and the other is running cpanel 11+. Now, this could have been a typo.......but I still wanna make sure that it is at least close to the same. I need the features of cpanel 11, like the autoresponder and the already-installed phpmyadmin, and the security tools, but I also need the space and bandwidth of the corporate plan, and the additional subdomains and emails and such. Its really crucial.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's a typo, cPanel on the servers is at the latest version, and there is no difference between plans.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
no difference in cPanel between plans. but there is a difference in what you get in bandwith, disk space, etc

Cyclone103

Reaction score
Hah, sweet. This is good news to hear!

I do not care about the ads, all I care about is the fact that I get to place them, and I get massive storage and bandwidth. (what with the MySQL server hosting my MMO and all.)

This makes me very happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.