cPanel is great!

m.stratford86

Reaction score
Hey!

I am currently in the middle of two hosting comps, your Free and Byethost.com Free. I just cant make my mind up between Un-Metered storage and bandwidth and more php options and cPanel and loads of sub/add-on/parked domains (50 of each) so at the mo im using both.

Could someone make my day and put your upto 10 of each and it would really make my day, and my choice between you and them easier! (Otherwise I just keep on helping here until i hit the requirements for being a Community Leader(Account on staff server (99.9% uptime, no restrictions) Requirements:5,000 Posts & +150 Rep))

Regards,
MStratford,
MStratford.co.cc

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

EDIT: I just cant make my mind up between Un-Metered storage and bandwidth, more php options and cPanel against loads of sub/add-on/parked domains (50 of each) so at the mo im using both.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe this comparison of x10Hosting-ByetHost would help you in seeing the advantages:
http://x10hosting.com/free-hosting-comparison-byethost

Unfortunately x10Hosting would not be willing to increase these limits as our paid services offer that.
Our Illuminated package offers double the features free hosting offers at a small price.
Our Premium package offers all of the features (plus more) unlimited from just $3.95/month

Otherwise I just keep on helping here until i hit the requirements for being a Community Leader(Account on staff server (99.9% uptime, no restrictions) Requirements:5,000 Posts & +150 Rep))
Haha, good luck with that! :) I've been here for over a month answering as many questions as I can, and I have nearly 700 posts. Community Leader is 5000 posts, so you definitely got to put a lot of effort in! Easier said than done

Last edited:

m.stratford86

Reaction score
yes, one thing though, i would mostly like to help people in free hosting forum, but you cant reply in that forum till u have 300 posts????? Confused? :redface:

Isnt that in with the "normal forum permissions" on registered guests (that i should be part of)

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Maybe this comparison of x10Hosting-ByetHost would help you in seeing the advantages:
http://x10hosting.com/free-hosting-comparison-byethost

I don't think it's fully correct on both sides anymore, you may want to recheck!

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
yes, one thing though, i would mostly like to help people in free hosting forum, but you cant reply in that forum till u have 300 posts????? Confused?
To prevent support tickets being spammed with pointless answers (such as 'i am having the same problem too!!!') x10Hosting requires that you have 300 posts by posting in the other forums, such as Programming Help.

No, the ability to reply to support tickets (a.k.a free hosting forum) is only for forum members with a rank of Forum Addict or higher.

I don't think it's fully correct on both sides anymore, you may want to recheck!
This page was created a few months ago; ByetHost may have changed it's limitations since then. Only administrators have access to change that page, but there are more important tasks for the admins than change a page :wink: