cPanel issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max1337

Reaction score
Hello, It seems the cPanel default page has tooken over my website, if you see here http://worldtechnology.x10hosting.com/
Everything in my file manager is in proper order, and has all my stuff, but even if I change something, it still shows that...
Please fix this issue, thanks.

I can't use the official support site, because it just don't wanna connect for me....
Right after I login to it... it just returns saying 'Connection to this website has failed'...
Nothing wrong with my connection, it's been working fine for me... Just the website is the problem :shifty:

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The same is happening to my site....I hope it was not a restart of the free servers.......but I am not sure, .....I can't log into my CPanel either, not sure if this is happening to others as well.

NOTE: (in x10hosting announcements forum it says they are fixing some things.....so that may be the cause, when they are done it should be working properly again).

alan1810

Reaction score
hi yes this is happenign to me too... all i get going onto my site is

Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server
If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!
If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

About cPanel:
cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.

About Apache HTTP Server:
The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be

My site is http://www.clarksnews.x10hosting.com/ i also same as you can not log into c panel it says login failed,,

Can anythign be done about this thanks

Max1337

Reaction score
I can access my cPanel just fine, the only problem is that default placeholder page...
It's been like this all day, and the last 2 days...
My site said I was banned, when I don't even have any bans on IP-Deny Manager... lol
Then afterwards, the site just stayed offline, now this...
I kinda think x10 could use a little help :shifty:

ChrDav

Reaction score
I'm the same, can't log into CPanel and my whole site appears to have been deleted. Hopefully it's not lost coz I didn't have a backup!

abish

Reaction score
I'm the same, can't log into CPanel and my whole site appears to have been deleted. only the new default x10 page for all.....and sying changed your index.html.....all the data may be feel to lost.....
when trying to ftp mode it says login failed.......?

When it will up? is it before xmas?

well everybody, "merry xmas in advance"
thanks !

istore_admin

Reaction score
The cpanel problem is to do with the upgrades which are taking place at the moment. As soon as the upgrades are finished then cpanel should function properly again. As for the problem where your account seems to be lost and your website is only displaying the default index page this is a problem caused by the upgrades or a some sort of failure. The accounts effected are supposedly backed-up. Post a ticket with support and your account should be restored as soon as it is possible. Please note that until the upgrades are finished problems like this may happend but the data has been backed-up.

Max1337

Reaction score
This thread now seems useless as there is a hard drive issue on Stoli...
So I'm gonna close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.