cPanel Login Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

sollerti

Reaction score
Hello,

I have tried logging into cPanel directly from the login page and I get a "Login Atempt Failed!" message.

Then i said that I forgot my password (which I did not), and I followed the instructions to go to the "Client Account Management panel". There I reset the password to what it originally was, and I tried logging in again to cPanel. Still no success.

The only way I am able to log into cPanel is directly from the "Client Account Management panel", but am still unnable to login through the regular cPanel login page.

Any help with this would be appreciated!

Thanks!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Go look in your "Client Account Management Panel" again. Click on Open Actions from the menu options or after viewing the account details. You should arrive at a message concerning your password reset. Does it say that it's still pending or does it say that is done?

sollerti

Reaction score
It says it is "finished" and "This action completed successfully."

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay. I reread your first post and I understand that you can login to cPanel by clicking the button for it in your Client Account panel, right? Now, what is the address to the regular cPanel page that's giving you the login failure?

sollerti

Reaction score
Thanks calistoy,

I have tried what you suggest and still does not work.

Is there anyway to get this thread reviewed by an admin?

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently looking into this issue for the mean time please use https://x10hosting.com/control to log in to cPanel.

If there are any updates on the issue they will either be posted in the forums or service alerts page.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

This issue should now be resolved and you should be able to log in normally again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for using x10hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.