cPanel login screen

i7Grendel

Reaction score
If I need to maintain my website through cPanel, I'd like to do that without having to first login to X10hosting.com, clicking through 5 pages. I'd like to go to example.com/cpanel. I can make that with a redirect, but then I need the URL to the cPanel login. If I go to chopin.x10hosting.com:2082, I get a custom login page, but when I hit "Login to cPanel", cPanel appear in a small frame where the login form was before. Then I have to click the home icon to get it full screen.

So, I'd like you to either fix the custom login page, or ditch it in favor of the standard login page (the latter has my preference).

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Whoops, just figured out the proper URL to login with the default login screen. It is: 'http://<server name>.x10hosting.com:2082/?login_theme=cpanel'. Still, above mentioned problem about imperfect login screen remains.

theone48

Reaction score
i7grendel,

I think I know what you are trying to say. You want a login screen that will immediately direct you to cPanel. I understand what you mean about time lost clicking through two pages at every log in, but I believe this is so users can also access the forum and maybe glance at their stats. Still I think there should be a way to do both in one screen as a more direct and timesaving route. I support your suggestion.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
What web browser are you using, i7Grendel? I think Safari keeps a login box in the same frame, and it does get annoying.

As a shortcut, I think you can use cpanel.mydomain.x10.mx (replacing mydomain.x10.mx w/ your domain) to access your cPanel.

Also, the correct link is with Port 2083, as this is the port used for secure connections to cPanel.