cPanel Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

eichhorn66686

Reaction score
Hello I am new here...
When I want to login into cPanel it won't let me. But there is no notification that i entered the wrong password. I already succeeded in logging in but this was more or less random. Most of the time, when I enter my login & pass it resets the page with 2 blank fields and nothing happens.

Can you help me there? Thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What url are you using to access the login page? Have you tried logging into your account panel first https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php, click to view hosting details, and then click on the "Login to cPanel" button? That button should take you right into your cPanel without typing in any information.

Last edited:

eichhorn66686

Reaction score
That's the exact way I am logging in. Clicking on "HOSTING" on my account page, the Login to cPanel... Then the problem I described happens...

eichhorn66686

Reaction score
OK. I looged into my account, changed my password, clicked the linked you posted and successfully logged in. Then when I click on ANY option like FTP access, the login page AGAIN appears and when I enter my data, the login doesn't work like before: When I enter my login & pass (the new one) the page is reloaded with 2 blank fields and nothing happens. This happens both in IE and Firefox...

Status
Not open for further replies.