CPanel Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJolThelMaster

Reaction score
Okay, the problem is that my CPanel isn't looking right> It also won't let me log into my email and I think its because of this> Here's a photo of what I mean:

error.png

You see> It doesn't go right and won't let me go to my email because it says that I'm not logged in as administrator or something. I know that this isn't an Internet Browser error because I've already tried loggin in my CPanel in Mozilla Fire Fox and Internet Explorer.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Okay, the problem is that my CPanel isn't looking right> It also won't let me log into my email and I think its because of this> Here's a photo of what I mean:

You see> It doesn't go right and won't let me go to my email because it says that I'm not logged in as administrator or something. I know that this isn't an Internet Browser error because I've already tried loggin in my CPanel in Mozilla Fire Fox and Internet Explorer.

Did you try clearing your browser's cache?

And it seems like it might be a CSS error for your cPanel to not render correctly in multiple browsers.

Also, could you attach a screenshot of the exact error you get when trying to log in to your email?

JoJolThelMaster

Reaction score
Okay I tried clearing the browser's cache and it didn't work.
Here's the snapshot for the email login.

error2.png

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
On Chopin.
Same problem with the layout/CSS on cPanel, IE7. Started yesterday.
Just checked, same error trying to get into Horde. Squirrel can log onto.

JoJolThelMaster

Reaction score
On Chopin.
Same problem with the layout/CSS on cPanel, IE7. Started yesterday.
Just checked, same error trying to get into Horde. Squirrel can log onto.

I can log on to squirrel but it shows that I have no messages when I'm supposed to and no messages sent.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have that same issue on Chopin and I tested it on all my5 browsers (Firefox, Opera, Chrome, IE8, and Safari 4) including clearing cache. It only is like that on the cPanel home page, not any subpage except for the one where it asks which mail to use.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
This might be due to the recent cPanel software upgrades that Corey has been doing recently.

prydom

Reaction score
Just like to mention I'm having the same problem. (O.T. Need a sig)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There are some issues at the moment, and admins are aware of it. It should be fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.