cPanel problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
can't access cPanel....I get this:

Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Should be fixed; not sure when it decided to deactivate but one of our admins jumped in and reactivated it.

iehx10mx

Reaction score
Whenever I am accessing my Cpanel I am getting a message defined below :-

Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page,
click here to reload.

PLEASE RESOLVE THE TROUBLE SIR/MAM I AM FACING PROBLEM.

nikolus

Reaction score
And I have this problem.

A few hours ago, I told the help desk about the problem - "defaultwebpage.cgi". (the answer was not received)
And now I can not enter into C-panel. Can you fix it?

:rolleyes:Please ...

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Sorry! Only now I read the rules ....:confused:8)
I was going to create a project in Russian, which is contrary to your rules.
Please delete my account, in this case.
It is a pity - I liked your company. I wish you all the best ...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Lotus is having problems reactivating; I've notified admins so they can figure out why it's refusing to activate and resolve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.