Cpanel reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrith92

Reaction score
Hello,

I want to completely reset my C-panel - get rid of all the added content - start again completely from scratch, as though nothing ever happened. There is nothing i want to save or keep. How can I do this?

I've looked around the xHosting forum but can't find anything on this.
Threads on other forums suggest completely emptying the Public HTML folder, others say I would have to contact my hosting.

Thanks for your help!

Adam.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to completely reset my C-panel - get rid of all the added content - start again completely from scratch, as though nothing ever happened. There is nothing i want to save or keep. How can I do this?

I've looked around the xHosting forum but can't find anything on this.
Threads on other forums suggest completely emptying the Public HTML folder, others say I would have to contact my hosting.

Thanks for your help!

Adam.

We can terminate the account that you have right now and you can recreate a new account, would you like us to do that?

amrith92

Reaction score
Yes please, if it just means that I will have a fresh new c-panel under the same domain, etc. Please bear in mind that I am quite new to all this so would appreciate any help (if any is needed) in setting up a new one.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yes please, if it just means that I will have a fresh new c-panel under the same domain, etc. Please bear in mind that I am quite new to all this so would appreciate any help (if any is needed) in setting up a new one.

Terminating your account means that all your account information will be removed from our servers. Then, after your account is terminated, you will have to create a new account at our home page. You will be able to put in the same information as you did before.

In order to terminate your account, we must verify that you have all necessary backups of your data. Do you have a local backup copy of everything you wish to keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.