Cpanel Theme back to default

Status
Not open for further replies.

elect119

Reaction score
Hi admin! can you help me reset my cpanel theme back to default? Thanks!

majest13

Reaction score
On the top on the cPanel, click Switch Theme. Then click Switch to x10Hosting Basic or cPanel x3, depending on what theme you want to change it to.

majest13

Reaction score
How do I change my theme to Paper Lantern. The only themes in the list are x10hosting basic and x3 cpanel.

Your host server might have been updated to a newer cpanel, or you might have x10hosting premium.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I switched your theme back to x10Hosting Basic for you. :)

How do I change my theme to Paper Lantern. The only themes in the list are x10hosting basic and x3 cpanel.
Currently we are yet to support Paper Lantern since we have to make some adjustments to it first, so cPanel x3 and x10Hosting Basic are the current options available. However, between cPanel updates, sometimes users can get mistakenly switched to Paper Lantern.

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
Some time ago (months, maybe a year) I tried out the different cpanel themes that were available on my free-hosting account. One of the options was "x10x3test", which does not include the option to change to another theme! When a "round to-it" becomes available, can my cpanel theme be reset to the default? Thank you.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Some time ago (months, maybe a year) I tried out the different cpanel themes that were available on my free-hosting account. One of the options was "x10x3test", which does not include the option to change to another theme! When a "round to-it" becomes available, can my cpanel theme be reset to the default? Thank you.
Hi,

That's strange; not sure why that theme was available to you. I reset it for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.