CPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynel

Reaction score
I am still unable to get to cpanel so I can update my website. It is just shows initializing but never goes any farther.

Wayne Leavell

cgbox

Reaction score
Interesting, here's what I would suggest:IF WINDOWS:Open command prompt as ADMINISTRATOR, type:ipconfig /releaseipconfig /renewipconfig /flushdnsNext go to your browser and clear the cache(google how to depending on which browser you use).That should solve any potential issues, as it appears to only be you having this issue.

pintwin173

Reaction score
...it appears to only be you having this issue.
Appearances can be deceiving: I have been having this problem for the last few days, even after flushing my DNS and browser cache - no progress once it hits the "Initializing..." screen. (SEE: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/187843-unable-access-c-panel.html#post909378) @waynel - Try this workaround until x10 figures out why the redirect script isn't working for us: 1) When you reach the "Initializing..." page view the Page Source 2) Look down the page until you see this: https://vox.x10hosting.com:2083/login/ (Note: My server is VOX, but yours may be different) 3) Below it find the login name ("user") and password ("pass") 4) Direct your browser to http address found in (2) above 5) The cPanel login screen appears: Enter your name and password. 6) Give me a +1 Ciao for now!

waynel

Reaction score
I cannot move the page down that has Initializing on it.....

Wayne

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
If this is happening to you, it means that JavaScript is either disabled or blocked in your browser. You need to ensure that JavaScript is enabled, and there are no browser extensions/plugins (such as NoScript) that are blocking x10hosting.com. :)

waynel

Reaction score
I just downloaded the new Java. Where/how do I check to make sure it is not disabled or blocked?

Thanks,

Wayne

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Javascript is not the same as Java, they are completely unrelated. Javascript is enabled by default on every modern browser, but addons/extensions may change this. Additionally if you are using an older browser, such as Internet Explorer 6 or 7, the javascript may not work. If you are using an older browser, you should upgrade to a more recent browser.

Otherwise we cannot assist you further until you tell us the following information:
1) What Operating System you are using, including the version (e.g. Windows XP, Windows 7, Ubuntu 12.10, Mac OS X Lion).
2) What browser you are using, including the version if applicable (e.g. Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 22, Safari 6, Google Chrome)
3) What addons/extensions you have installed on the browser

Status
Not open for further replies.