Creating a flash site like....

mcklovin

Reaction score
Well, soon I will be starting a new project. I want to do something like Armacham, see the link for example.

Check out http://www.armacham.com/

(Click any link on the site it doesn't matter which just so you can see the flash effect)

Any advice on achieving this sort of effect? Is there any other way other then flash to achieve it?

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
FEAR may favorite FPS :)

It looks to me like that's a video effect not flash. I suggest you try some video editing program that has pre-build visual effects. I'm not experienced with any of them but I occasionally use FXhome VisionLab Studio. I'm not sure if there's an effect like this in it but this is the kind of a app you should consider using.

The other way is to make the effect yourself in Flash but I guess that's too hard to do.

mcklovin

Reaction score
FEAR may favorite FPS :)

It looks to me like that's a video effect not flash. I suggest you try some video editing program that has pre-build visual effects. I'm not experienced with any of them but I occasionally use FXhome VisionLab Studio. I'm not sure if there's an effect like this in it but this is the kind of a app you should consider using.

The other way is to make the effect yourself in Flash but I guess that's too hard to do.

We'll I downloaded the flash, I'm going to decompile it and find out exactly how it was made. =]

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
if you are going to do it by the means of an outsourced video.

I suggest Adobe After FX, with Video CoPilot's Plug-in Twitch.
http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/
http://www.videocopilot.net/products/twitch/

if you are just going to use it for just this one time. it will not be worth it to go out and buy after fx and the plug in.

I'm pretty sure that if you go find a nice and friendly motion-graphics community forum. and ask one of them nicely to create one for you, they would be happy to oblige.

or I can see if my cousin has some spare time to do one for you, if you would like. He's a cinematographer / special fx artist / videographer....(I don't know what he calls himself these days).

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice on man :biggthump That plug-in is awesome.

or I can see if my cousin has some spare time to do one for you, if you would like. He's a cinematographer / special fx artist / videographer....(I don't know what he calls himself these days).

Where else can you get answers like that. Only on x10 baby only on x10 :lol:

Last edited:

marobend

Reaction score
We'll I downloaded the flash, I'm going to decompile it and find out exactly how it was made. =]
hey i wanna help with that
i'm using a software called "Sothink SWF Decompiler" in fact i found it pretty,it's the better than any one else, u can download a free trail from this link

http://www.sothink.com/product/flashdecompiler/

with this software u can:
Decompile SWF to FLA
Decompile SWF to FLEX project, and get
MXML file and other project files.
Decompile the standard EXE made by Adobe Flash to FLA format.
Support Flash 6, Flash MX 2004 (V7), Flash 8, Flash CS3 (V9) and Flash CS4 (V10)
Compatible with ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.

and more, i wish that post will help u, or any other one

smithee

Reaction score
hey i wanna help with that
i'm using a software called "Sothink SWF Decompiler" in fact i found it pretty,it's the better than any one else, u can download a free trail from this link

The software is good, I've used it a few times, but if it's the free trial then it will only allow you to encode a few lines of Actionscript (damn!).

And that site is good; the effects are pretty neat (screwed up my eyes a bit but oh well), even though each link I click on leads to a "Page not found" screen. Oh yeah, and it could do with a preloader, I was sat around thinking if the page would really do something.

michletom

Reaction score
very good site, looks very good its, yes its flash effect we can attach courser in flash

mattura

Reaction score
awesome intro - yeah looks like video to start with. Were you interested in the other stuff after the intro? Looks like pretty standard mc and button stuff