cURL error: connect() timed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

satish73

Reaction score
Hi! I don't know how but my plugin's log is full.. saying this error. This WP plugin which collects RSS feed from the website which we provide..it was working fine..but now it just stopped... Any idea whats wrong with this...

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Its now showing connection timed out..

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Port 80 outbound has been disabled in an attempt to control proxies, rapidleech, etc.

If you supply the IP your plugin accesses, it might be added to the whitelist that Admins are putting together to allow legitimate use of port 80.
I can understand not wanting to post it here, so maybe you can PM someone like Anna or try to contact them on IRC .

satish73

Reaction score
Thanks for reply..
You know wp-o-matic plugin..which collects feeds from website you provide and posts to blog..

IP..erh..i don't have any idea..
Please help me out..
Thanks..

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
If you give us the addresses of the websites you're using to Feedburn from, we can obtain the IP addresses from them.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We're not going to add exceptions for individual websites based personal needs.

We're only adding exceptions for sites that is of general use, which would mainly be those used by various scripts for automated updates, version checking and similar functions.

If enough requests one specific site to be added, it might be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.