Current Server Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We are currently working on solutions to the increased load we've been facing. Since the new site went online we're averaging 250-450 sign-ups a day. We will have things sorted out shortly and will also be getting another server.
Thanks for your patience.
-Corey

Chirantha

Reaction score
WOW THats alot of accounts and thanks for the update. Please Hurry with the server if you can :) 250 - 450 =WOW

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
thanks for the udate it will be sweet when the new sever comes!

Chirantha

Reaction score
But But a server = a lot of money. I don't know if we are troubling you'll with our space :(

hitman

Reaction score
im sure he enjoys doing the hosting in the first place, you learn alot from it. i think you guys might think about putting up a bigger ad for some people to help support this, i personally dont care, its either i have an ad or i dont have anything at all, the size of it (reasonable) doesnt affect me. the biggest google ads are reasonable

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
WOW. 250-450 people a day! WOW! I hope new server can hanbell all that. Thanks for the update.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're currently at 525 signups for the day and it's only half over as of right now. I have turned off autocreate and will be banning certain countries from signing up this evening.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure on that, currently we are getting a lot of abuse from Nigeria some from China, some from Vietnam. If someone from one of these countries would like to apply they'll have to do it through E-mail or another method.

-Corey

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
x10 needs support if this level of hosting is to continue. Please consider buying advertising, or donating. Contact me via PM regarding both.

NewFuture

Reaction score
Corey said:
We are currently working on solutions to the increased load we've been facing. Since the new site went online we're averaging 250-450 sign-ups a day. We will have things sorted out shortly and will also be getting another server.
Thanks for your patience.
-Corey

the new site does look great and im amazed of how popular x10 has got:bigok:

Tagmaster14

Reaction score
Ehmmm sry if this has been posted but im new here, i got a problem, when i try to login at my Control Panle it keep me saying "Login Attempt Failed", and MS Frontpage cannot upload my updates to the site, what can i do to solve this?

Lindsey

Reaction score
Tonex said:
Is this why I can't sign up?

maybe, but i think that you can't sign up cuz there's only a certain number of account registrations allowed at a given time, we had some problems with spammers

Status
Not open for further replies.