Cushy CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

msm10

Reaction score
I am trying to use Cushy CMS with my site but when I input my FTP details, I get the error "1 error prohibited this Site from being saved. User can not login" Can you help me with this. Thanks.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, what details are you using to log into FTP (Don't include your password when replying to this)

gomarc

Reaction score
Hello msm10,

Just in case, I would not give CushyCMS your admin x10 cPanel credentials since you may change your mind in the future and maybe start using some other CMS. I think it would be a good idea to create a "cushytest" FTP account in your x10hosting so you can try out the service and see if you really like it. If you think its good, fine, nothing to worry about. If you don’t, you can easily delete this cushytest FTP account from x10hosting and continue to use your x10hosting service with no risk to your main account.

In order to create a FTP account, go to your cPanel at x10 and look for this option in the Files sector:

4s01zk.jpg

Say we are creating cushytest (login box) and give it a good password. Leave the Directory field with the default, such as public_html/cushytest in this case and hit the Create FTP Account button.

This will take you to the confirmation page with all the details you need for your CushyCMS. Copy and paste this information that will be something like this:

Settings

* FTP Username: cushytest@your_webaddress.x10hosting.com
* Password: WhateverYouSelected
* FTP Server: ftp.your_webaddress.x10hosting.com
* FTP Server Port: 21
* Quota: WhateverYouSelected

msm10

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the replies, I got it working, all I had to do was to keep the file path blank. I would seriously recommend Cushy CMS, Its very simple to use and easy to implement in an existing website. Thanks again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.