[Custom Domains on Level] - GoDaddy Domain Name Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

webdevtu

Reaction score
This is certainly an x10 problem, Godaddy support told me on the phone they see that the nameservers are not responding on x10's side.
I dont understand why this problem still exists. I have had multiple x10 + Godaddy combos and it has worked brilliantly in the past.

respons2

Reaction score
It's not just godaddy, just check the forum, I am with HeartInternet & experiencing the exact same problem.
Has anybody taken the time to look at x10's end.
There is definitely a problem on the configuration of the control panels. If you click on "Park Domain" there is a tiny bit of html code showing in top right corner, I have already pointed this out as has somebody else in another thread relating to this problem, Could it be something as simple as this?
Please somebody from x10 get over the denial & take a look.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi guys, the issue with DNS was caused by some changes on our network. This affects the server level only.. as far as I am aware at this time. We are working to have the problem corrected as soon as possble. If you are on a server other than level and if you are having this DNS issue, please open a new thread.

elitepet

Reaction score
Hi guys, the issue with DNS was caused by some changes on our network. This affects the server level only.. as far as I am aware at this time. We are working to have the problem corrected as soon as possble. If you are on a server other than level and if you are having this DNS issue, please open a new thread.

Thank you for letting us know. I hope it will be fixed soon. Do you have any idea how long it will take to get this problem fixed?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I just tested on my account on level and was able to successfully add a custom domain, could you please check if it works for you as well now?

webbrewe

Reaction score
I had this problem with level - and it just started working. It's been a week!! bwctax.com
Thankyou!

webdevtu

Reaction score
I just solved my problem - on the Godaddy website simply set the 'Lock' setting to off. For some reason it was on, but when I disactivated it my DNS changes went through instantly and it finished propagating within 10 minutes.

dattechx

Reaction score
No the parked domains etc just started working that wasn't it, i didn't turn my locks off for my first domain or my 2nd or 3rd....

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
The issues on Level with adding domains should be resolved. If anyone has any continued problems please let us know the respective domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.