Cutenews & High Resource Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvso

Reaction score
Hello, thank you in advance for the support!

I hit the resource limit for the first time, and I was wondering what the culprit could have been. Earlier I installed Cutenews onto my site, and I've been working on integrating it in the cPanel. Would me testing scripts and reloading the site multiple times cause the limit to be maximized? Or is Cutenews the problem?

Thanks again for the assistance!

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Some scripts will be poorly written that it uses more resources.So testing all such scripts may Suspend you again for High Resource usage.

marvso

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply!

So you would say it was an error on my part versus the result of installing Cutenews?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
We do not provide support related to 3rd Party Softwares. If you require assistance in installing an external piece of software like CuteNews, then please contact them appropriately. You should also verify that the 'system requirements' match ours to ensure the software is compatible with your hosting.

Thanks

marvso

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Dead-i!

I was essentially asking if Cutenews has commonly led to problems locally with HRU in the past. Previously I've heard from Support that forum scripts like cash mods lead to the resource usage being hit often, so I figured my question was along the same vein as that. My apologies if I'm mistaken. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.