Cyberportal.tk

Deadl1y

Reaction score
Hi,

I have created my blog at www.cyberportal.tk and want to know what you guys think? I still have a very custom theme, will change it later on. All comment accepted!

Patrolman

Reaction score
I think it looks good, I like the image in the header, it looks pretty cool. The other image on your home page is not particularly my style, but it looks ok.

It all looks fairly clean to me, one thing I wonder is whether it would be very difficult to change the layout to some sort of 'fluid' layout, so it expands to fit the width of the screen. I'm looking at your page on a screen 1440px wide so there is almost a quarter of the screen left on both sides of the content in the middle (not quite but almost).

It looks ok to me though.

Deadl1y

Reaction score
Thanks for the info patrol man. But, I'd like to know what you guys think of the content?? Should I wright more indept? Any comment will be appreciated!

freecrm

Reaction score
After a a few minutes, I'm just understanding what the site does (sort of) but as you know, general browsers do not spend long on each page.

Try making a blunt descriptor on the index. Currently, the descriptions are too vague with phrases like "the Portal between your ordinary world and Cyberspace" and "full of cool stuff for both the Indept and ordinary PC user".

These don't really mean much and just pad out the page.

Looks cool - like it a lot.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As you can see from my site, I like the simplicity and your design is a definition of that. But there are some minor things I would like to point put.

I can barely see what days are selected in your calendar. You should add a different color or something for that.

Picture on the main page (at the bottom, not the header, header is awesome) is not a perfect one.

On the MMOKIT Guide page blue text is little annoying for the eyes. Try using a lighter blue or something.

Your content is good but try being more original. People are looking for some interesting stuff they can't find anywhere else. If you can give that to them your blog will be one step closer to become popular.

Deadl1y

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the comment. I have changed a little here and there, but some of the things you pointed out, will take some time. I will update it asap.