Dark Knight anyone?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I saw it.
I thought the part where Joker was driving the tractor trailer was pretty cool. ;)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I saw The Dark Knight at a local Drive-in Theater this summer. As everyone else says, The Joker would have to be the most notable character of the movie. This movie was really good and a pretty long movie as well. As soon as it's released on the online stores, it'll be another movie for me to buy and download. (hopefully another Blu-Ray Quality one as well).

deadmoney

Reaction score
I liked the movie, for some reason the first part where the bank was being robbed,
I had to watch this part a bunch of times before I got it straight who all the people were.

kkenny

Reaction score
I heard it was a good movie, although I was too lazy to go to the movies to see it ;[

Laurimann

Reaction score
Yeah me too... My roommate said that it's dark... Suprisingly.
I've heard a lot of hyping about the role of joker and that's the only reason i want to see the movie at all. :0

Mitch

Reaction score
I have seen it too, it is very good. It is at this moment the best movie of this year. I will give it a
score010.gif
. The best part in my opinion was that the joker burned all the mobs money (his money).

Last edited: