DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED! Unable to connect to the database! Please cont

fflandrath53

Reaction score
I have been messing around with browser email client and have managed to screw-up my x10 email account floyd@rollerposter.pcriot.com. I have tried deleting and re-creating the account but I keep getting this message after sign-in...

DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!
Unable to connect to the database!
Please contact your server-administrator.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Floyd

faizon_20

Reaction score
Re: DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED! Unable to connect to the database! Please

same here

fflandrath53

Reaction score
Re: DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED! Unable to connect to the database! Please

I have not tested, but it appears webmail is now loading fine.

Thank you.

twcspam88

Reaction score

Ive been getting that too, ive had no problems using the free service and was thinking of upgrading but a bit reluctant now as this only started when I started using it properly (ie, more traffic)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score

What server are your accounts on? Webmail might have been experiencing a few temporary problems.

hieu_geotech21

Reaction score

If you create Mail box acording your Domain, first of all you have to create DNS their with your Doamin,

hieufpt156

Reaction score

If you create Mail box acording your Domain, first of all you have to create DNS their with your Doamin,
this problem hasn't to make DNS on sever