Database Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolela

Reaction score
Hi,
I installed Wordpress on my website earlier this morning. It was working fine, but now when I load the Wordpress blog portion of my website, I receive an error message saying there was an error establishing the database. As suggested below the error, I checked that the wp-config.php file was in my file manager, and it is, so I don't know what's going on. The rest of my website is working fine. Any help?!

Thanks!

rotten4p

Reaction score
yeah if you read the other threads, you'll see that a lot of people are having the same issues, staff are already looking into it.

rotten4p

Reaction score
I got a dislike for stating the obvious :eek: lol with the amount of threads open about the same issue, people should consider reading them, that way staff can work more efficiently without any distractions

nicolela

Reaction score
I got a dislike for stating the obvious :eek: lol with the amount of threads open about the same issue, people should consider reading them, that way staff can work more efficiently without any distractions
I didn't dislike your post, it's a fair statement. Although, I had already checked quite a few other threads and not seen this problem addressed- it may have simply been because I didn't understand the language that was used, who knows. I do try to figure things out before bothering the staff because this is a great *free* service, however, if I have a problem it's totally fair for me to ask a question. Lastly, since you have seen other threads mentioning the issue, it would be helpful for you to link to them- if you are in fact trying to be helpful and not just trolling.
":eek: lol"

rotten4p

Reaction score
wasn't talking about you I was referring to bdistler but yeah I want this fix as much as anyone else here since it does affected me as well, but note that I didn't start a new thread, I read some of the others and contribute to those. so No trolling here lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.