Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmet

Reaction score
So... Migration is finished and I wake up to having no databases... smh

jamjahx1

Reaction score
Same here...
Database name "jamjahx1_weather" is missing.

I have resisted venting but... this is really poor. I get the service is free, and migrations are hard, but this seems really last minute ie not understanding how the change of licencing was going to affect the service (despite citing negotiations), no communication to say it will happen, potentially lack of meaningful testing as seen by sites going down for several weeks, restoring from being old backups, and lots of changes of settings/loss of major components.

ccbbx102

Reaction score
the announcement stated that multiple backups were made. a) were mysql backups made? b) how do we access these backups so that we can restore?

balgacon

Reaction score
Same problem for me, as well. Any idea if they will be restored at some point?

pausatfx

Reaction score
My database (named "pausatfx_paphp") is also gone. Hope they get it restored soon.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have the same problem, can anybody fix it?
We're looking into this, however the forum username you are posting with is not linked to any hosting account, under what domain or username would I be able to look it up?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
the announcement stated that multiple backups were made. a) were mysql backups made? b) how do we access these backups so that we can restore?
Everything is backed up, including mysql. The backups will likely not be user accessible until the migrations are completed at which point backup software will be installed on the servers in a similar manner that was on cpanel though with a different software from what I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.