Databases dissapearing from cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpchristianrock

Reaction score
Hi, I'm having trouble, and often. For some reason, my WordPress database and other databases keep dissapearing off of the cPanel. Is there still upgrades happening? This is really frustrating.

Austin Westwood

scylla

Reaction score
Good thing I made a backup today :)

MySQL says:
#07000(proxy) all backends are down

Error in Query:
Database connection error:

rahul3911

Reaction score
good thing from me too . i have created my site yesterday n x10hosting hosting .so i will be easy for me to make new dtabase

Last edited:

gpchristianrock

Reaction score
I think they are still doing upgrades, this has been happening off and on, but i always seem to get it back, so hopefully... :)

pccadmin

Reaction score
:( worked so hard on my forum and the DB vanished, checked in CP where i had two MYSQL DB's now it says i have none then found its not just me when i found this thread

only smarties have the answer?

scylla

Reaction score
This goes to show, always make regular backups when it comes to your site, even sql backups!

gpchristianrock

Reaction score
I think its just updates, so give it some time...again...I guess.
Edit:
One thing that I just noticed. If you go to the cPanel home, you can see on the left that the number of databases still shows up, so hopefully this means they are just restarting or something.

Last edited:

pythondev

Reaction score
Chopin is still down, my site been missing over 19 hours now. the updates went wrong and they haven't updated us yet on when things will be right again.

smartflight

Reaction score
Damn..can any moderator/admin tell us what's actually happening?
Is it just a database shift or (terrible to even think of it) we'll have to make new databases when the shift is complete?

I've a wordpress blog..I'm on Absolut..and I lost my database today! :(

dudemaaan

Reaction score
Im on boru and my database is gone too. I backed it up today, and yesterday. Given all the weirdness going on with my server that isn't even supposed to have anything being changed, I figure a backup a day keeps the migraine away.

smartflight

Reaction score
Im on boru and my database is gone too. I backed it up today, and yesterday. Given all the weirdness going on with my server that isn't even supposed to have anything being changed, I figure a backup a day keeps the migraine away.

I'll backup everyday too from now on, no matter any migration thing is going on or not..
I had a hard time on my forum too..

gpchristianrock

Reaction score

Haha. Nice...

nileshlog

Reaction score
I think they are still doing upgrades, this has been happening off and on, but i always seem to get it back, so hopefully... :)

Yes i think they are updatng. but it happening more frequently. I am on stoli anyone with same error on stoli?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.