dead email account password recovery

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I could possibly do that if you would be able to login to these forums with the forum account that is actually associated with that hosting account, the one you post from is not so I have no way of knowing it is actually your account.

The associated forum account is similar to what you have for the domain (the portion before elementfx.com). If you are not able to login with this account we have few options to verify ownership.

If I were to unsuspend the account (suspension is for inactivity only), would you be able to login via FTP? If so we can use that option to verify ownership with you uploading a file called x10hosting.txt that contains the email address you want set.

designm3

Reaction score
I could possibly do that if you would be able to login to these forums with the forum account that is actually associated with that hosting account, the one you post from is not so I have no way of knowing it is actually your account.

The associated forum account is similar to what you have for the domain (the portion before elementfx.com). If you are not able to login with this account we have few options to verify ownership.

If I were to unsuspend the account (suspension is for inactivity only), would you be able to login via FTP? If so we can use that option to verify ownership with you uploading a file called x10hosting.txt that contains the email address you want set.
thanks anna, ive sent you a private message cheers mark :)