delete domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreic

Reaction score
Hello please delete andreic.eu from the system. I want to make it main domain or addon domain in cPanel.
Not it's not working

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It is currently being shown as an addon domain. When I visit it, I see the temporary default page for it. Give it 24 hours to sync up with cPanel, flush your computer's dns and emptry your browser's cache. If it's not working yet after 24 hours since you added it, then post back here and we will assist you further.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you please try again now? If it still fails, please reply with the full error message you get.

andreic

Reaction score
First,
the name servers are updated it's ok.
The domain is not listed in cPanel / Add-on domains. I cannot make subdomains, I cannot make e-mail addresses, nothing.
The domain does not load.
Domain was added almost two weeks now, but only two days ago I changed name servers to x10hosting

If I try to add it it says:

Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than (2) addon domains! The domain below was not setup!

But I have only one add-on domain, and the second one andreic.eu it's not added properly. So please remove it from server, because I want to add it again.
Thank you

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have added the domain for you, pointing at the folder /public_html/andreic.eu

For password to the ftp account that was automatically created, see PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.