delete my accouınt

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtx123

Reaction score
(X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

Fill this and post
cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

wtx123

Reaction score
delete my accouınt
(X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
They still need your cPanel name to delete your account.

wtx123

Reaction score
istanbul:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have placed your account for termination, it will be removed from the system shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.