Delete Service or Domains

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I can delete the added domain but not the one you used when creating the service. The domain set when starting the service needs to always remain on the account.

I can delete the entire service, I just need you to confirm which of the options you want to use.

subwaysurfers

Reaction score
I have a problem with adding ssl. I tried the ssl supportted by your system, but i got an error. And then tried another option, i got an error too. Besides this; when you get an error, you can't enter into ssl menu anymore for that domain. If all domain give error, ssl menu is being disappear forever. So i need more chance. Delete service option good for me, so i can create the service again and i can try on two domain at least.
I confirm the delete service operation.
server x14 , account tpeahdbc
By the way, is there any guide about adding ssl?
Thx a lot.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have set the service for termination and it should be fully deleted within the next few minutes.

There is currently no guide on SSL, but one of the more common errors is a ratelimit error (Let's Encrypt only allows a certain number new certs at a given time, when we hit the limit there's a cool down period of 4 hours before they will allow a new cert to be created).

subwaysurfers

Reaction score
Error not related with limit, i read all rules, error occurs when i tried to add ssl.
i will investigate further.
By the way, delete operation has been accomplished.
Thx Anna
Good days.